Heated regenerating desiccant dryers are adopted with techniques of twin tower variable pressure absorbing and heating regeneration. During the regeneration progress, the depressurized expanded dry air is heated to a certain degree to enable it with more absorbing capability while reduce the use of regenerated air compressed air is dried through one tower while the other desiccant tower is being regenerated. The principle of the heated regenerating desiccant dryer is: One absorbing tower performs absorbing under working pressure while another one distills some of the compressed air from the main pipe then depressurizes and heats is for regenerated use. The heated regenerated desiccant contains less water and improves the absorbing capability.
- Energy saving with air loss lower than 6%
- High performance of the whole system by long switch cycle.
- Main parts use famous brands to ensure the equipment continuous stability.
- Temperature protection is adopted to avoid damage of over heat.
- Adopted with low power consumption electrical components to improve the heating capability.
1. Molecular sieve
2. Dew point displaying, dew point as low as -70 ℃
3. High dew point alarm/lock, Higher inlet temperature up to 50 ℃
4. Mounted air filters
5. PLC LCD monitor, communication port, and special voltages